Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sound of Deus...

Thanks for fast info!

Interesting feature.How is the deus on pasture,deep as the Etrac??

Mike

Mike

One of the big uses for the Deus in the UK and Europe is on pasture land where old sites once existed . . . . . the Deus has been shown to excel in these sites, especially if there is iron in the area as it can recover as quickly as it can . . . . . depth even with the stock coil has been proven to be first-rate - if you do a search for YouTube videos, you can see what the hunters over there are finding and the conditions that they are hunting in.

Andy Sabisch

The Minelabs will trump the Deus only on short grass turf and in the hands of a very skilled user at that. Most Minelab users will not have an advantage over the Deus anywhere. On pasture, stubble, and plowed ground, the Deus will equal or trump the Minelabs.

no probs on pasture ,getting copper pennies at 10-12 inches and some targets are out of sight ,i couldnt get them up without a bigger shovel .i kept on digging some targets and they were seriously deep .i did a comparison test with my T2 SE in boost mode and there was nothing in it on deep targets .so i take the Deus as its lighter to swing for long periods .
tones can be set to what you prefer on singular targets , a whole range of options is available on the control box.
you can tweak the progs to get extra depth ,look on the XP users forum for deeper progs .

volume can be adjusted on the backphones as well as tones