Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

South Beach Florida

Check in the Beach forum. Im on the Gulf side so id be guessing. The only places i know you cant are some of the areas close to the cape.

Dew

I hunted south beach 2 years ago without a single problem. Interesting beach!!! I am sure its legal. I live in Michigan BTW

I know people that have hunted it.... but ive not. Scubadetector..... is that where the nude beach is? Doubt you will be picking up pocket change there.... just say-n.

Dew

I was kind of shocked there also. Its a family beach. There were topless girls in their teens and lots of families there. I found a lot of change but no rings.

Haulover beach is nude and thought the person that took me to Florida wanted to go, I wasn't interested. IF I would have known south beach was topless, I probably wouldn't have gone either, BUT I wasn't told till we got there.

Ha ha.... those are the kind of beaches i use the Xcal on..... no screen to look at and i can hunt all day. I was stationed in Europe for 6 years so nothing new on a beach for me.

Dew

South Beach is OK to hunt on. As a matter of fact, it is so legal that there are quite often 10, 20 or 30 detectors running on South Beach at any given time.

You will be hard pressed to find an open area where no one has a detector! It is probably one of the most detected beaches in the world. I was there last year for two weeks and every day there were lots of detectors out from one end of the beach to the other.

Oh, by the way, don't bring the kids. It is a "European" style beach where almost anything goes....including clothing. You may see a celebrity or two on the beach.

Be ready to pay 10 or 20 bucks for parking.

dewcon4414 said:
Ha ha.... those are the kind of beaches i use the Xcal on..... no screen to look at and i can hunt all day. I was stationed in Europe for 6 years so nothing new on a beach for me.

Dew
Then you haven't hunted South Beach!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Spent a week there last winter. Lots of other hunters around. I found my first gold grille there. Lots of bottle caps.