Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

souvereign got problems

Latino

Bom dia a todos, sou novo aqui e é um grande prazer poder ter a ajuda de vocês, vou direto ao assunto, meu souvereign faz um barulho intermitente quando ligado e nenhuma resposta da bobina, já me mechi o cabo da bobina e nada de resposta, mesmo barulho com e sem bobina, agradeço alguém que puder me ajudar.

Bom dia a todos, sou novo aqui e é um grande prazer poder ter a ajuda de vocês, vou direto ao assunto, meu souvereign faz um barulho intermitente quando ligado e nenhuma resposta da bobina, já me mechi o cabo da bobina e nada de resposta, mesmo barulho com e sem bobina, agradeço alguém que puder me ajudar.
Most here don't have a Clue as to what you are saying. There's a language barrier here amigo.

Nothing Google Translator can’t fix :)

Attachments

• A83150C5-6672-4070-9BC2-BA5DAFCB556C.jpeg
    A83150C5-6672-4070-9BC2-BA5DAFCB556C.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 247
Pourteguese to English translation.

Good morning everyone, I am new here and it is a great pleasure to be able to have the help of you, I go straight to the point, my souvereign makes an intermittent noise when turned on and no response from the coil, already mechi the coil cable and no response , even noise with and without coil, I thank someone who can help me.

One thing I always check when a problem is trying with and without the coil which you did from what I have read. Next would be to make sure you have a good battery in it as it takes 12 volts to run correctly, less than that you will get a low battery alert which is a louder intermittent beep and if I remember correctly the coil will not respond to a target.
With the coil not hooked up to the Sovereign should be a threshold that is steady as it cant see anything, but if the battery is low it will give the low battery alert. Some have tried putting 8 rechargeable batteries in the alkaline pack which is only 1.2 volts per cell so you get 9.6 volts instead of the 12 volts. The factory rechargeable pack has 10 batteries in it to make the 12 volts.
That's a start I would do and seen different problems when the battery is low or using rechargeable in the 8 cell alkaline pack.

I hope it is something that simple so you can get back detecting again.

Rick

Like Rick said it could be a battery problem. I purchased an older Sovereign for a backup which had all the symptoms of low batteries but it was a rusted battery pack clip and worked fine after replaced. Welcome to the forum, Good Luck Ron

One thing I always check when a problem is trying with and without the coil which you did from what I have read. Next would be to make sure you have a good battery in it as it takes 12 volts to run correctly, less than that you will get a low battery alert which is a louder intermittent beep and if I remember correctly the coil will not respond to a target.
With the coil not hooked up to the Sovereign should be a threshold that is steady as it cant see anything, but if the battery is low it will give the low battery alert. Some have tried putting 8 rechargeable batteries in the alkaline pack which is only 1.2 volts per cell so you get 9.6 volts instead of the 12 volts. The factory rechargeable pack has 10 batteries in it to make the 12 volts.
That's a start I would do and seen different problems when the battery is low or using rechargeable in the 8 cell alkaline pack.

I hope it is something that simple so you can get back detecting again.

Rick
Pourteguese to English translation.

Good morning everyone, I am new here and it is a great pleasure to be able to have the help of you, I go straight to the point, my souvereign makes an intermittent noise when turned on and no response from the coil, already mechi the coil cable and no response , even noise with and without coil, I thank someone who can help me.