Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sov came out of retirement to find me 141 yr old IH and a pendant

gfatizzi

I've been giving the Legend all my attention lately for the past month or so and my Sov was getting jealous so I took her out for a spin today at the park. She did NOT disappoint! Got a nice deep high tone that turned out to be an 1882 IH and also this heart pendant which rang up in the copper range. Really enjoying the mild Winter this year! HH, George
PXL_20230130_205607379~3 (1).jpg

Great find on 1882 IH !!

I've been giving the Legend all my attention lately for the past month or so and my Sov was getting jealous so I took her out for a spin today at the park. She did NOT disappoint! Got a nice deep high tone that turned out to be an 1882 IH and also this heart pendant which rang up in the copper range. Really enjoying the mild Winter this year! HH, GeorgeView attachment 36001
Wish i had My Sov, Back again should of never sold it. had one of the first ones.