Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sov XS on the beach for the first time.

Auriemma

Hi all... We left for the beach early to beat the traffic, and after dinner I had the opportunity to do a some hunting on the beach. It rained heavily yesterday so it was mostly hard packed. But I decided to work from the soft sand to just into the tide. Found some toy soldiers, Hot wheels car, 59 cents, and a charm. It has 925L^ on the back. I think I got my first silver! Not bad for an hour and a half.

It was my first out on the beach with the Sov XS. All I can say is, this Sov is a nice machine!
And the new meter from "Ron from Michigan" works flawlessly! Thanks Ron!

302e0c7784bfd63f769bd7ce52677eff.jpg

da0c264eb27ca4325ba291d52eda63a8.jpg

d951e721ae911835fedbbae33661d053.jpg

Congrats on your finds! I used to have a Sovereign & loved it, you've got a great machine. Thanks for sharing.

I used the Sovereign Gt at the beach and made the mistake of not digging everything except iron and steel. I wonder how many rings I left there. I now use the Excalibur II and dig everything. Some of those gold rings make some weird tones.

Congratulations on the Silver. The Sovereign will treat you good and in time will pay for itself. Got to love a hobby that repays you what you spend.

Thanks George and BD.

I went out again this morning. The Sov is a true gem. If something goes under the coil, you know it. Another $1:50 in clad, 30+ bottle caps and a dozen pull tabs. It does get a bit heavy after a while, but it's worth it.

I went out again after dinner with my ATP. Even though it's a lot lighter and more advanced, it was more frustrating. More odd reading targets. 91@ 2", dig 2", 77@6", dig 6", 53@10+... Fill the hole in and walk on. Happened several times. No such issue with the Sov.