Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SOVEREIGN AND CONCENTRIC COIL

keppy

I saw a concentric coil for a Sovereign ......For sale a while back and did not buy it now i wish i have............ Has any one used the Sovereign with the concentric coil and if so how did it work on the Sovereign ?

I was ask to do a Field test on a 8,10, and 12 inch concentric coil a few years back and I really like the 8 and the 12 inch and did super great for coin hunting I felt and would buy one in a heart beat of these I did the Field test on, but they are not going to be made from what i hear. The reason I feel is the cost to make them and then to sell enough of them to to get the company's money back maybe slim. We see more people buying the FBS detectors then the BBS.
Now there is another company make a 8 inch concentric coil too and I tried one and thought it could be bad so it went back and got another one and it too was not something I would use much for my coin hunting so I sold it. It sure wasn't like the concentric coil I had tried before.

One of the things on the 12 inch concentric coil I did the Field test on that blew me away was at a old home site where I pounded the front yard with my Explorer 11 and stock coil until I never found anything more and tried the Sovereign with the Concentric 12 inch coil and popped out 2 IH and 5 more Wheaties that gave nice signals. Some of this can be I know the Sovereign tones well plus being a concentric coil it could separate better.

Rick(ND) said:
I was ask to do a Field test on a 8,10, and 12 inch concentric coil a few years back and I really like the 8 and the 12 inch and did super great for coin hunting I felt and would buy one in a heart beat of these I did the Field test on, but they are not going to be made from what i hear. The reason I feel is the cost to make them and then to sell enough of them to to get the company's money back maybe slim. We see more people buying the FBS detectors then the BBS.
Now there is another company make a 8 inch concentric coil too and I tried one and thought it could be bad so it went back and got another one and it too was not something I would use much for my coin hunting so I sold it. It sure wasn't like the concentric coil I had tried before.

One of the things on the 12 inch concentric coil I did the Field test on that blew me away was at a old home site where I pounded the front yard with my Explorer 11 and stock coil until I never found anything more and tried the Sovereign with the Concentric 12 inch coil and popped out 2 IH and 5 more Wheaties that gave nice signals. Some of this can be I know the Sovereign tones well plus being a concentric coil it could separate better.
Thanks for the reply.... Do you know if the concentric coil that Kellyco sells does good on the FBS detectors..............I don't have a FBS i only have the BBS detector ....I just wanted to know.....