Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign - Dig it or move on?

kered

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v488/shrike5000/?action=view&current=goldiron2.flv

You decide but before the end

I don't know, what's it sound like with just the iron and with just the gold?

I'm a newbie to the sovereign and I would have passed on that target until you did the wiggle, then I heard a good coin or sweet tone a couple of times and that target I would definately dig, thanks for the demonstration, what a great detector once you learn how to use it and I've got many hours of learning ahead of me but that certainly helped!
Gary

thats whats called working up a good target arround iron, btw its wasn't me that filmed it but i have used the detector

I think that also shows the importance of going slow, Obviously I woulda dug it :bouncy: But if someone were swinging too fast they woulda missed it for sure , too fast and all you get is the crackle of the iron.