Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign GT Foam Handle

goodmore

Has anyone ever found out how to adjust the strap on the foam handle. Mine seems to be locked tight. What a Horrible design.

I take it you are talking the strap on the handle where your hand goes. Being left handed I had to turn mine around and there is a plastic wedge as you will see where the strap goes. Now this wedge don't come out yet so move one way or the other as it holds the strap tight. I had to move the wedge a little and pulled out the strap that was on top of the wedge and then moving the wedge and pull out the strap in the bottom of the wedge and I believe the wedge will now come out and able to turn it to the other side for me being left handed. if you just want to adjust it then you got to loosen the top strap so the wedge is not held tight and adjust. The wedge is held tight with the strap on top and bottom.

Rick