Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign Headphones

stumppass

I know this has been visited many times before however, I just can

My Gray Ghosts work just fine on my GT.

I use BW,s also 4 years now on my GT great HP,s with volume control,s ,they block 90% of all outside noise even on beaches . Jim

Many seem to like the Sun Ray Pro Golds. I like my $20 Sony Studio phones as the audio is the best I'ved used on a detector yet, and being half the size of normal headphones they are very light, comfortable, and don't make my ears sweat. Still, I'll be adding the Pro Golds to my line up sooner or later for days I don't mind full sized headphones, but because of the volume controls and limiter so I can crank the audio all the way up on the GT like Minelab recommends.

Koss QZ-99 Noise Reduction Stereophone by Koss
$37.66 from Amazon 32 ohms and work great... cord is a little long

Just ordered mine from Dino 36.99 no shipping fee. pretty good deal

Sun Ray Gold's and Killer B's work just fine - they are close in how they sound to each other, but not identical.

By the way - the owners manual suggests HP's between 32 and 100 ohms.

I use the Sunray Pro Gold and work perfectly for my situation (hearing loss / left ear is worse then the right) For me I crank the volume on the GT to "full" then I adjust the headphone independent volume control knobs on each ear. I know they are expensive but they are well worth the $$. Best of luck in finding a set of headphones that work well for you.- Jim