Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign knob/toggle switch nuts

Jeff (IL)

I need to replace a few of the nuts that hold the toggle switch and knobs to the faceplate on my Sovereign. Anyone know where I can find some replacements?

Once post that came up in my search suggested they were

Jeff,

I have the nuts for the toggle switch as I have to take them off to put on the rubber boots for the switches. I just saved them and didnt know what to do with them. Now the ones for the controls are differnt and those I dont have, but if you have one of the old ones I would take them to the hardware store and see if they have some like it.

I will be getting back to you in a day or so on the other stuff you wanted.

Rick

1/4-40 UNF thread is what is on the 'small toggle cover' rubber boots I used on my Sovereign. The ref.no. for the boots is JR79L.
For those worried about taking the old nuts off with the XS range at least there is sufficient length of thread to leave the original nut on and just screw the boot on top.

Brian

Rick and Brian,

Thank you both for the info! I also filled out the support form on the Minelab website, maybe they'll know where I can get them.

Thanks,

Jeff