Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign XS-2 Pro Headphone Choice

MickTwin

I'd like to get a quality pair of headphones for my Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro which has the older stock 10" BBS coil. The manual says "headphones should be of low impedance". I'm looking at the Sun Ray Pro "GOLD" Headphones sunray headphones , buy they are, "High output 150 ohm (nominal impedance)".

Would these NOT be recommended for use with my machine? What do you experienced users like?

Thanks all, HH and have a Happy Independence Day!

MickTwin

:detecting: I have the Black Widow Is realy good With 150 Ohm too;:minelab:

Some love the Sun Ray Golds and say they have good audio, and also because they have a limiter so you can crank the Sovereign's volume all the way up and not have surface targets blast your ears out. I'm using some cheap Sony Studio phones that were $20 at walmart. Very comfortable and smaller than regular huge headphones. Best audio I've ever heard, but no volume control so I have to keep the GT volume all the way down. Still, even deep targets are plenty loud enough to hear. You can do a search for "studio" or "Sony" in this forum and find the model #. Others like them too.