Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soverine GT

Grubstake

Bought me a brand New, Soverine GT, from a dealer friend of mine, seems although they don't make them anymore, Minelab USA had a 3 sitting in the wherehouse, I got a really good deal on it, with full factory warranty. Happy me. Grubstake

Now comes the real expense. You dealer friend gave you a good deal because he knows like most ......... you are going to invest a small forturn in coils lol. Enjoy the new heater. Just curious ...... whats your intended use since i believe you sold off some of your nugget machines didnt you?

Dew

When the beach cuts come this year, I'll be with my uncle in Monterey to hunt for rings, Can't walk the hills, but might be able to do the beach, its not like gold hunting, no buck brush to fight, no hills to climb, and instead of a pick, I only need a sand scoop. Grubstake

Grubstake,

I wish you the best with your new Sov GT. - Jim

Got my Soverine GT today,, And it really did not cost me. I won $1000.00 on the Calif. Lotto, and bought it with my winnings. Grubstake

The Sovereign GT is a great unit. I hip mount mine using a soft leather tool pouch & use an 8" coil for the dirt along with Ron's 180 meter. I have all this mounted on an Older upper/lower shaft from another brand of detector that I had also hip mounted. For the beach I use the hip mount as well less the meter or place the control box in a back pack using the 10" coil & larger SEF on the factory shaft. Congrats on your find & good luck.

Going to chest mount mine, I've got the 10 inch tornado coil. Use to have one of the very first Soverines they made, was a great beach detector. Thanks Grubstake