Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Speaking of good deals at Cabelas on a more serious note..

BuckeyeBrad

I just got a flyer from them and they're selling Excels for the sale price of $349 which is $130 off regular street price. Stock on hand and only for the 17th through the 27th, so get to it if ya want one. I hope this isn't messing with the dealers as I'm assuming they are getting a rebate on any they have in stock in order to be able to sell at the same price if they choose. If not pull this post NOW and I can understand why you would be upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D If so, I certainly advocate supporting the sponsoring dealers as they can offer the same price!! Bad news is I guess this tells us another of the "old Fishers" is dead. :( I had several Excels and they are a great little detector. First hunt with mine I told my Explorer wielding buddy to let me check any deep coin targets he had and the 10" silver dime that he hit with the Explorer, the Excel heard it also as well as showed an 06 for depth. Not too shabby at all!!!

I guess I was wrong to assume that the playing field isn't more level. :surprised: I'd appreciate it if you'd pull this post, Bill or any other Admin. Thanks and again sorry about this.