Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

speaking of Home Depot :thumbup:

Detector Man

i went to the local home depot today and a bird was shopping also....a dove was unraveling coconut fiber or pineapple fiber (think Oak Island) lol......to use it for making a nest for the future family....Ms Dove had a pretty good start at it......
When i meet someone that is starting out taking pictures.......i tell them that for me most of the time its being at the right place at the right time. :rofl:

Have a safe and Happy Independence Day

i have never experienced that type of thing at home depot....At Lowes i have seen birds trapped inside and they just fly around until they figure out how to leave (daytime)