Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Speaking of the heat...

Art SC

Shelle is suffering "hot flashes" after having had her surgery. I just tell her to think of it as "a short trip to the tropics." :geek:

She said, "#%&@ <#^!!"

I calmy replied...

..., "Well...Go out in the sun and cool off, then."
:rofl:

Yall wanna know somethin'? :shrug:

These head bandages really itch!
:stars:

[attachment 31910 IMG_0057a.jpg]

... "Shelle, let me check the A/C. Must be broken or at least running far below what your hormones are demanding" .... HA. Then duck and run for cover until you can find a friendly pharmacist.

13 Things PMS Stands For:

1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4 Puffy Midsection

5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff

and my favorite one ...

13. Potential Murder Suspect

to have some one living her besides my cat! The past 5 days have been kind of Crappy my legs swelledup like a baloon-Docs thought I had a Blood Clot-Did a ultra scan and found out I did not have any SO I spent 3-4 days with legs elevated,They are down again but who knows when they are going to make me Retire??--I was told it would happen again!