Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Special Announcement and request

BuckeyeBrad

It

Thanks for the help!

This is also the kind of stuff we are after for the testimonial page.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?37,1088602,1088602#msg-1088602

Michael can we use this? Any others with positive Fisher experiences also please submit.

Mike

I hope that the site allows free discussion of Fisher products. I'd hate to see it "fair and balanced", if you know what I mean!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcOsWXf_1sc[/video]

I just don't think it'll be the place to go and essentially say "I hate Fisher". A write up of your experience around the problems with your LTD and the resolution would be a good example of a challenging situation that they addressed. Most of the informational posts you made all have potential.

and let folks start thinking if they want to contribute something.

I was hoping you'd serve those up. I'll make sure they get to the right person.

We still retain the rights to our photos, our videos, our stories...? We can publish them in any magazine still even if we post on this new sight...I would be nice if Fisher also shared more with us on this new sight....I will have to check it out and see what it feel like!

You won't be giving them up....just giving permission to Fisher to use them. When the site is ready everybody will know it.

Sounds much the same as the Whites forum.

Being a user of many brands, I have little use for limited sites. I find the restrictions placed on posters ie don't mention any other brand in any way shape or form just to intense.
Seems odd to me that folks pay good money for a machine and then become the advertising tool for the company.

And yes I do have the CZ-21 , F75LTD , Goldbug 11 in my arsenal along with the MXT, XL Pro, and others.

Guess such sites may be of use to those who are brand loyal.

Dan

Dan, I think one of their strong points is a place where probably the most brand/model specific info is available in an organized form for quick reference. I don't think most forums have the resources to organize, maintain, and update a huge library of FAQ's, owner's manuals, indexed tests, testimonials, vid's etc. There'd typically be ten pages of stickies if this was done on a forum. Each type has their strengths.

No forum. Just a completely new brand web site. The present one is still the same basic one that's been around forever and it's looooooooong in the tooth.

I could never support any company that supports The-Treasure-Depot and its owner. Nuff said.:thumbdown:

woodchiphustler said:
I could never support any company that supports The-Treasure-Depot and its owner. Nuff said.:thumbdown:

Pretty much takes care of you. LOL Dan

are you saying that you're going to start hunting with dowsing rods. the last times i looked i believe that all detector manufactuers support all of the forums.

Not so. But how about an electroscope????????????????:cheekkiss:

No anger but will never forgive or forget.