Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Special Sand Project

Dragonfarmer

I am seeking small (2-3oz) samples of sand from beaches around the world. A very dear 14 year old girl in my life is fighting leukemia. Her favorite place in the world is the beach. I want to put together a collection of sands & pictures of beaches from around the world. This special collection would bring her some joy in her days filled with struggle. If anyone can help me out, please send the samples to:
Jamie Anthony
765 Petite Sirah Ln
Coalinga, Ca 93210

Thank you all 😊

Sorry I don't have any but I sure hope and pray you receive lots of sand from various regions of the world to please and give happiness to this little girl! Prayers for her healing and for peace and comfort in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

Whats her name?,
I'd love to help, and make it more personal at the same time.
maybe for the sake of privacy, a nickname would be just as well.

A neat collection. If you can contact a rock & gem store they might have a sample of where lightning has hit the beach and created "rock-like roots". They look just like tree roots but are fused sand. I used to have several but lost them along the way.

Steve in so la

I'll be on a trip to South Padre Island, TX. this next week, will collect samples for her there

and send them as soon as I return. Will also send her some from the upper Texas coast

beach at Galveston next time I go there ( before to long as I only live 70 mi. from there ).

D-TEX

As soon i go to my parents house in Sardinia Island (Italy) I'll send to you a sample of sand of our beach.