Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Speckled egg and crashed car

The weather cleared up and I finally got out for about an hour. Sorry about the photo. I'm still learning my camera.
Went to a park near my house and it was slim pickens with all the trash in the ground. Only got the one penny and numerous screw caps and pull tabs, which I pitched in the nearest trash can. I eyeballed the Easter egg inside a hollow root as I was digging the penny. It contained the two quarters. I was disappointed with all of the screw caps. I got so frustrated I notched out every thing but coins and they still locked solid on penny. The good thing is that all but one of the pull tabs were the old beaver tails, so there must be some goodies there somewhere.

It takes practice but you will improve. Start out someplace with less trash if possible and return to the trashy area when you're more proficient.

I found some of those eggs a while back with candy inside. Yes my helper and I ate the candy (they were hidden the day before.)

Chris

I've done close to the same thing, Mike...

Start notching my troubles away when they get tedious!
That's what the notch is for, though.

Unfortunately, you'll miss out on possibility of good things by using the notch.

If there is a maxed out cluttered area I sometimes work around the edges and kinda hedge my way into it.
I'll go back another day and make more progress at cleaning it out.

I would advise you might want to keep all the tabs, caps, and foil...
Kinda nice for keeping a tally, and doesn't take up more room than a bag, or two out back.

Sooner or later you can toss it in with your loomies at the recycle yard.

HH
rmptr

Recovers Many Pull Tab Relics:biggrin: