Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spectra used in Arizona

azdigger

Has anyone used one of the Spectra machines in AZ, I went to my local dealer and was told the V3i was not good in AZ, I should get a F75....
Wanted some other opinion on using one in AZ, I live in the Kingman area and want to hunt coins. I have an OLD MXT and would like to get a newer , top of the line coin hunter.
Tried hunting gold but due to leg damage I have trouble walking in the dessert . Took a bad fall a couple of days ago , bruised some ribs.
Made me think I need to hunt for coins, tot lots nd such.
OK , 'nough of my crap . Any opinions...
Thanks

I bought mine in Quartzite and used it in AZ a lot. Found a lot of coins and other stuff. Not good for gold nuggets, at least not the small stuff normally found.

Not worried about nuggets, got a Gold Monster for that , I just want a good coin machine.

I used my Spectra in AZ and found many coins also some jewelry and many Bullets it is a great machine to use anywhere so if its coins you are looking for the Spectra is the machine to find them.
DFXDon

Thanks for the info , If I can sell or trade my GPX then I will get one.
Hope to trade for a V3 ,V3i or a VX3 plus 1000 difference.
Health won't let me hunt in the rough gold fields here in AZ.
Thanks Again
Rick in AZ

If your hunting in park soil you'll be fine i hunted phenix found good stuff in parks then i walked threw the desert for a couple week the ground is to mineralized for this machine to noisy cant balance and track need pi

Curious? Would a different coil that would compliment the small gold, or, is it the frequency that is not good for the small gold?