Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spring’s coming!

Steve 1280x user

Morning, brothers and sisters. I walked down to Lake Michigan this morning. It looks like pictures of the Arctic, built up ice on the beach extending a good 150 yards at least out into the Lake, and as far as you can see, small floating iceburgs. Today is March 1st. Spring is definitely on the way, but it’s gonna be a while before we can do some H2O detecting…….Peace!:cool::fisher:

I went water hunting 3 weeks ago. I also went fishing on a foot of ice two days ago. I checked my front yard yesterday expecting a frost layer just below the surface. Much to my surprise my shovel went all the way in. I'm ready!!!

It was low 70’s here yesterday. But high of upper 50’s today. I’m ready for spring for sure.

What I thought was a new tone in my tinnitus was an early return of peepers. My year old Husky has spring fever. Caught a mouse on our walk last night. ( I saved it ) o first tick bite mere weeks away yay!

What I thought was a new tone in my tinnitus was an early return of peepers. My year old Husky has spring fever. Caught a mouse on our walk last night. ( I saved it ) o first tick bite mere weeks away yay!

I hate tiks.
One of the few Worthless creatures next to mosquitoes and leeches. 😵