Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spring Fever

bcollins

Sunday I was going stir crazy and decided to go for a drive trying to find an area that there wasn't a lot of snow. I found an area a couple of hours from my house that the snow had melted off. I found the remains of an old homestead or building that was made of rock. There was a lot of iron targets. After about an hour of detecting I found a signal that read a solid +8 on my X-Terra 70 with my stock coil. At 3" I found what I believe is a brass coat button which is about 7/8" in diameter.

n/t

n/t

That's really cool. Does the back have a loop on it or is it plain. A loop would have meant a button, if it's plain, it might have had a pin attached and worn as a cameo. Very nice, probably Victorian or earlier. Ron

The back of the button looks like it had a loop on it but mother nature had left nothing but a nub on the back.