Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SPRING HAS SPRUNG !!!! AT LEAST IN TENNESSEE !!!!MAN I MISS MY SWINGYTHINGY !!!!:clsoedeyes:

GOLDDIGGER

Man let me tell you first off I have Never missed a piece of equipment more than I missed my SWINGYTHINGY Today !
I hunted over 6 hours today with Great Results even though my Back has been KILLING me !
I told my wife early Saturday I was not going to let my back get me down and to get Money ready to Bail me out of Jail !!!

Because I had decided to hunt some spots down here in town Murfreesboro that I was not sure if they would be Off limits to hunting or not!
Well I did not get run off of any of the sights I hunted and there where Many times the Police came by and never stopped or even gave me a second look!!

I love it down here because most of the guys hunt with Whites or other machines and they DON'T as for as I can tell dig the DEEP Junk signals YEA!!!!
So they are leaving All of the Deep Bullets and Everything else for ME !

Doc on a Note about the SWINGTHINGY I have lost mine on the Move from Mo. to Tennessee !!!!! I am not sure what happened unless it was mistaken for
a Bungee strap for my Boat that I sold before leaving town! It may have went then!
PLEASE I can not live WITHOUT a SWINGTHINGY !!!!! PLEASE put me on a list for your new stile one as soon as possible My arm and Back will LOVE you for it !

Well on to the finds !!! The first field I hunted today was part of the Battle field I am sure they are now building a new Hospital there !
I just hunted in the areas that looked like they had not had the ground turned over and Man there was trash everywhere so I just waded threw with ease using the S.E.F. coil that I got last year it is still on my machine and is not coming off !!!
after about 3 min in I hit a GOOD bullet hit and it was only about 6 inches down so i dug it and Bam a nice 69 !!!
So they started hitting them pretty much about one every 10 min until i got a deep coin hit about 8 inches was what I Thought!!!!
Well at about 14 inches out came the half of what I think is a Southern style Belt Buckle !
It is Ate up pretty good But I don't care !
After a while the signals dried up a little so I moved to a different place Now I know I was not sure again about if I would be thrown in Jail or not but I thought I would try anyway and see !!!!

Well I was only there for about ten minutes and had found 3 buttons and 5 bullets and a truck pulled up and the guy got out and I thought here I GO TO JAIL!!!!!
He pulled out a Whites and said Hi What you finding!!! I showed and told and He freaked out and said they had been hunting this place and the other place I was at for the last two years and could hardly find Jack any more!
I THINK I MAY HAVE MADE A EXPLORER BELIEVER YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
He will be saving his money up for sure This guy does dig junk though and told me he found a Cup 2 weeks ago with LEATHER STILL WRAPPED AROUND THE HANDLE !! Dave from Dixie I think he told me you where down there Hunting that week or the week after he found it !!
You should have told me you where coming to town!
I also found the Heart Belt buckle in that spot It must have been about 10 inches down as well !

Well that is it for now ! I do miss coin shooting down here but there are not many spots to go! I have to travel North or east to find some change !
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) J.W.

Maybe once this year you can plan to come back to St.Louis for a day. A few of us could meet there and try to scare up a deepie or two.
I always try and go there once or twice a year to meet Guvner and pound some parks. We might as well pound the snot out of 'em one more time.:smoke:

n/t

Nice finds GOLDDIGGER...........as for the swingy thingy......take a look at Derrells..he made it and it works dang well..............

Good to see you can get in some time despite your back. I got out Sunday for the first time since our trip in Mass. last October. That layoff was WAY too long!!! I posted my finds above. We'll have to get you up here some day for some coin shooting! Take care and HH, Mike.

Great finds!!! Looks like you had a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!
Derrell