Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spring weather and silver.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hit 54 degrees here in MI today, and up here that is T shirt weather. I knew about a small street tear out that just started so I hit that a bit, got a wheat and some clad. I was talking to a lady where I parked, and she gave me permission to do her yard. Lots of pennies, and some doo dads and trash items. Last coin was a 1913 Barber dime. Wooo Hooo! Also got a 59 Memorial (first year) I keep them. The pic of the 18" sterling chain was an eyeball find yesterday in a parking lot. Glad for the nice weather.

Attachments

• bd1.jpg
    bd1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 87
  • bd2.jpg
    bd2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 90
  • bd3.jpg
    bd3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 87
  • bd4.jpg
    bd4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 82
  • bd5.jpg
    bd5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 90
  • bd6.jpg
    bd6.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 92
Hit 54 degrees here in MI today, and up here that is T shirt weather. I knew about a small street tear out that just started so I hit that a bit, got a wheat and some clad. I was talking to a lady where I parked, and she gave me permission to do her yard. Lots of pennies, and some doo dads and trash items. Last coin was a 1913 Barber dime. Wooo Hooo! Also got a 59 Memorial (first year) I keep them. The pic of the 18" sterling chain was an eyeball find yesterday in a parking lot. Glad for the nice weather.
Congrats Mike, me son, on The Great day & great hunt finds & WOW a blessing from God with the parking lot chain find! Ma

Nice scores ground here in Ct is now thawed time to mine the silver!
Mark