Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SST just the Jewelry so far!

godigit1

Here is the Jewelry From three sets of batteries now with the SST.
This is very old and was found in a back yard of a 100 plus old house. I cant tell what the stone is but it has a mineral layer on it like old glass gets.
[attachment 277223 SSThunts1stsetbatteries004420x315.jpg]

Just the gold and silver group picture Minus the Little gold and jade earring right below I got right after I took that picture and the silver charm above. The little tear drop dangle is my first Tiffany piece Small but I was still stoked.
The two small gold whoops were eye finds under the coil as it passed over they wont hit when open but hit nicely when closed if they would have fallen closed they would have hit but that is the nature of whoops as we know. The men's wedding band is 14 k FG weighs 9.6 grams and was right on the surface sticking in the ground like a little arch. I wouldn't have seen it though as it was in the shadow just under the edge of a sage brush. Hit a solid 55 bottle cap then I spotted it. The little gold snow flake is 22k and weighs .8 of a gram it all adds up though that's why I target the small stuff the big stuff is a given at that point. The little knose earring shouldnt be in the picture!!
[attachment 277224 SSThunts009.JPG]
4" deep easy and is smaller than a paper clip Not my best find but was my most impressive to me for the conditions and depth!
[attachment 277225 SSThunts045.JPG]
[attachment 277226 SSThunts006.JPG]

This was the first gold with the SST And a nice fat 11mm pearl surrounded by ten small diamonds.
[attachment 277227 SSThunts1stsetbatteries018640x480.jpg]

Lastly the junk along the way!!
[attachment 277228 SSThunts011.JPG]

I'm having allot of fun with the SST and its treating me just fine!!!

HH
JIM

Congratulations ... nice bunch of finds. That SST really is working for you.

Bob

Awesome finds! Man you are killing it with the SST! Find any deep silver coins with it? My buddy has one that is a depth monster. He is hitting 9'' barber dimes with ease.

Thanks Everyone!:cheers:

The only silver coin I have hit with the SST so far is a 52 barber it was 7 inches easy by my less it hit loud and clear with a perfect VDI and I knew it was a silver dime right away. Really I'm not kidding I absolutely knew it was silver by the sweet tone and the VDI locking in between clad dimes and quarters 85 but came up quarter on the description. I knew I could have hit it allot deeper in that soil! It was my first hunt on the way home from the dealer at a park I hunted many times before with my G2. I still love my G2 its brought me lots of gold but it sits in the closet now for my jewelry hunts. At least for now the SST is my new best friend at the parks and local beaches. .

That being said I don't concentrate on coins or hunt to many spots where I have a chance of hitting them. Its been my experience with my style of hunting and research I find way more gold items than I do silver coins.
I enjoy them along the way and have found some nice ones but Ive had gold fever since the age of twelve.
Gotta feed the fever!! or else :stretcher:
HH
Jim