Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

!st Hunt wit the Amphibians

Beale

I went out yesterday with my new Amphibian Headphones. I noticed right away how much more comfortable they were, than the stock. The tones came in very clear and crisp, in my opinion, better than stock phones. I am a left handed swinger, I carry my pro-pointer and Lesche on my right hip. The coil on the Amphibians is very long. This is to help the water folks. It got hung up on my Lesche handle a few times. No biggie, next hunt I will just reverse the headphones. Adapt and see what happens.

Final verdict after one hunt? Hands down I would not go back to the stock phones, Beale.

I use the Gray Ghost land phones and tone quality is far superior to the stock head phones, too. Thanks for your observations. HH jim tn

Great news about the new Amphibian headphones for the AT Pro & AT Gold detectors. I do not use the water proof headphones on my AT Pro and have the regular hook up adapter mounted on my AT Pro by Garrett for the regular 1/4" type plug in for headphones, much easier to remove headphones this way (all inland hunting for me no water some beach but not in the water) To bad Killer Bee's don't offer the same type set up as the Detector Pro Amphibian for the AT Pro & AT Gold, I would be curious how they compared. With regular detector headphones without the water tight plug set up I find the Killer Bee's to have more volume and better volume control knobs with better detentes for adjustment than the Detector Pro brand headphones.

Take Care All,
Bill G

I think I know what I'm gonna be hinting at for a Christmas present, from the in-laws, and out-laws. Thanks for the report. Artie

Artman - me too! Hope Santa isn't late!! (I'll give you a call, Bart!).