Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

St. Louis, Mo Hunt List

camb1

How do you get put on the list? Me and my detecting buddy want to go? Sounds like a great time.

Should PM me with your name, address, and phone # so I can keep track of how many people will show. This is not a definite commitment to coming, only if your interested in attending. Once we get the details finalized and posted, I will contact you personally to see if you want to attend. Thanks and HH, Mike.

It will have questions such as whether you're planning to come for a hunt, a seminar or just to see friends. I will put it together as soon as we have a firm price on the different elements. Call me Tuesday any time you get free. I have hockey tomorrow night.

Guvner..

Im very interested in attending ..heres my info
Chris Fraser
369 N.Iowa ave
N.Massapequa, NY 11758

phone: 516 993 6669 ( cell best way to get me )
email: Ibejamn2@optonline.net

Minelab explorer..intersted in seminars and hunt...Thanks!!

n/t

Ok I now know when the hunt is. How much? What time? What kind of hunt?

How do you register?

Thanks