Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stacked !

Dancer

Love it when ya dig one of these. Early in the hunt, couple trash targets, than a nice steady hit a little too high for a quarter. Dug the plug, only about 3-4 inches deep. Sandwiched like a deck of cards. Four quarters, 3 dimes. Clad.
Been over that area many times before. Wonder I missed that pile all them years?

Attachments

• 20220612_081308.jpg
    20220612_081308.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
Love it when ya dig one of these. Early in the hunt, couple trash targets, than a nice steady hit a little too high for a quarter. Dug the plug, only about 3-4 inches deep. Sandwiched like a deck of cards. Four quarters, 3 dimes. Clad.
Been over that area many times before. Wonder I missed that pile all them years?
CONGRATS--I loved digging Coin spills--like a stich in time saves nine; digging many coins heaped together saves digging one at a time & was easier on my back & legs! :thumbup: Ma

Dont ya just hate that when someone leaves them all stacked and neat? I was using the F5 on a junior high school soccer field a few years ago when I got all sorts of reading on one object. I was told thats a sign of junk……..
It was a roll of dimes pretty much intact, the wrapper had disintegrated but they were still stacked kind of and horizontal.

Fresh coin spills sadly are becoming a thing of the past.
Yes they are… and when you do come across one, mostly just two or three coins.
My best “spill” was 8 quarters stacked together and intact in the plug when I lifted it out of the hole.