Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Staffordshire depth tests

james1969

This is a detector test carried out by a UK detector dealer who is well known and reliable, he has had access to almost every detector known and tested them in his test bed (not air tests), Check out these two tests to see how a couple of Deeptech vistas did!!

http://www.staffsmetaldetectors.co.uk/5_pence.htm

http://www.staffsmetaldetectors.co.uk/cut_quarter_of_a_hammered_penny.htm

My omission - never checked this page on Staffordshire website, sorry. And thank's for publishing these tests here. In this connection must say something. The word "standart coil" does not fit into the case. Because everyone from DeepTech's dealers has the choice to select the coil for the standart equipment - depending on the wishes of his clients and the conditions in his country. To be HP elliptical or 11" round. While - the 11" round has two variants, all our clients know this already. I am little surprised that Vista SMART don't exist in these tests for example.Provided that Vista SMART is much new in comparassion with Vista RG1000 ( not described on the page if it's Vista RG1000 or Vista RG1000-V2 ). Provided that Vista SMART was sold from Staffordshire Metal Detectors some months during the last year. So , I suppose that some tests are very old and despite everything the results are very good for the two Vista units :) Thank's james 1969 :)

Thanks for the test results James. Both machines tested very well against some of the more expensive machines out there. As I own both of these machines, I am surprised how little the RG 1000 V2 is talked about. I find it to be a very stable and deep machine that complements my Vista Gold nicely. I would like to own a Warrior at 18 kHz in the next year to round out my detecting needs. So stock all the accessories for this detector Richard as I plan to buy one from you...Stuart

how I got into deeptech was the rg 1000 and was amazed what I was pulling out plus it would pull out a 11" dime in good soil 12.5 kHz I have no complaints and not kicking down Tesoro....but I was getting stuff that it had left behind and that is the truth and this why I've stayed with deeptech.