Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Standing Liberty Quarter~ English 10 Pence coin~ Wheat cents and clad

Gold Nuggets

Went on a hunt with Oddcoins and Ron(OR) to one of our favorite places:detecting:
and managed to find a NO DATE Standing Liberty Quarter (this is my second no date),
4 wheat cents (2-'40-s, '42-s and 45-d) an arcade token and a 1997 English 10 PENCE
coin (which is my first) and clad coins. It got hot early so we didn't hunt as long as we
wanted but still had a good day. Thanks for looking........ Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Even though it didn't have a date on it, those are always fun to find. Neat Foreign Coin also! Glad you got out for a bit and found a few more keepers for the ole collection. Good Luck and HH to you.:detecting:

Gold Nuggets you made some nice diggin's. I have found three or so in the last few years but they are worn smooth. Yours is a nice one:cheers:

Great finds Gold Nuggets. Love the SLQ!!!! Congrats.