Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

standing Liberty

okdirtfisher

my first !
meet up with tulsa dutch, he took me to a honey hole,sweet sweet taste of liberty!:clapping:
I'm after the bare skin version now!!!!!!

Seems like I've seen another Standing Liberty tonight. ;) Hey, they're such a pretty coin when all the detailing is there. Great find and congrats on your first SL. HH, Nancy

Congrats on the first SLQ ok.dirtfisher :detecting: ... She is a little worn, but a keeper type 2 none the less... Wish I could have been there to see the big grin :biggrin: on your face when you determined what you had in that plug... We'll have to check an older park by downtown where a 1917 type 1 was found many years back... I know there has to be at least one more hiding there...

HH Robert

Nice find j. She's still on my list. Actually, just about every silver coin is still on my list. Guess I'm gonna have to keep hunting for a looong time. I'm ok with that. Good luck with finding the "R" rated version of Miss Liberty.
HH
Scott

Congrats on the Standing Liberty Jamie, I left that one for you:clapping:............. yeah, thats right!...................... I had gone over that exact spot not 10 minutes earlier and decided I needed to leave it for you to find !!:goodnight: ................... Yeah Right !!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, congrats on the Liberty I had a blast watching you dig that one up. For those of you that weren't there, while I was on the other side of the yard hunting I heard Jamie yelling Dutch ........... Dutch what is it!
I've got the video from that find and I'll upload it in a day or two, it was really fun:beers:

When I was kid (a long long time ago) I remember the Standing Liberties. If I had known
or had even an ounce of imagination I'd have saved every dang one of them, along with the
Indian Head pennies that I had seen quite frequently. Now my mouth waters when I see any of them.
Hope one day to find one of those Standing Liberties in good condition.:sadwalk:
Congratulations!
Katz