Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Star button

longbone

I need help identifying this button.I found it in an area where I find eagle buttons and CW era bullets. I have had no luck researching it. The back is in too bad shape to make out. Thanks for looking.

My picture is not very clear I'm just learning to post photos on my new I phone. The figures in center appears to be a soldier shaking hands with an indian wearing long head dress with another figure in middle holding something up over it's head. In right star point is a bow with a broken arrow and a hatchet or tomahawk lying across it. The opposite point has a star in a wreath. The top point a pears to be a figure with a shield in right hand and possibly a sword in left. The others I can't make out. Of course I could be completely wrong it's hard to make out. Thanks for looking.

Cool button, can't help with the ID. Can you get a picture of the back?

there's a button on the explorer forum that the 3 people look similar that is a gar button.

Here is a link to the seal, maybe a veteran was visiting the area.....Definetely an Oklahoma seal (1907).

http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/Oklahoma/stateSEAL.html

Thanks so much for the id .I really feel dumb because I found it here in ok, I just never paid much attention to the image of the state seal. Thought it might be CW era but it's still pretty cool.

Ok button. Page 222 of Albert button book.