Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

starting off a new month.....

JimGilmore

Made it out to the park and spent almost 3 full hours hunting and I am beat.
Have been having some difficulties with my head set set up.
I usually just use ear buds but I seem to be having difficulties with the connection that goes from 1/4" to a 1/8 inch size plug.
So I started off using my grey ghosts but I seem to have a bad wire in them also.
So I am down to using an old pair of tesoro headphones.
In 3 hours of hunting I found
(:geek:.......quarters..=2.00
(4).......dimes......=0.40
(5).......nickels.....=0.25
(25).....pennies...=0.25
-------------------------------
42......coins.........=2.90

Nothing really special and made almost 1 dollar an hour.....But I did pick up a lot of trash. I do dig everthing.

Good hunt. What were you hunting with?

Jim. I use an old pair of Tesoro stereo head phones that look like new. They came
with my 2nd Tesoro I purchased. They have worked so well, and I decided to hold on to them. I am sure glad I did. They have performed flawlessly. I wish you the best this month and hope you find some good treasure. Keep swinging, the good stuff is always one hunt away. HH

ai call it the trash tax, if you want to find gold rings you have to dig the pulls . and even some iraon that may mask deeper targets but when that 5000.00 platinum ring comes along you will be the one who finds it .

I like that trash tax :biggrin: well I don't but you are right, I keep my pile of junk until the next gold comes along so I know from the pile I sure did earn it :jump: as my pile grows I think I must be getting closer fingers crossed :blowup:

AJ