Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Starting to fall in Love

TomH

Took the Safari to another "Hunted Out" location today, on the Northeastern edge of Little Round Top in Gettysburg, private property with complete permission (one of the cutest, sweetest Little Old Pennsylvania Ladies you could ever meet). Conditions were somewhat less than optimal, after several days of rain the low areas were like hunting a cypress swamp. Muck, mud, and more mud. Found four Federal three groove .58 cal bullets at about eight inches, through the mud and water and muck.

This area has been vaccuumed since the 50's, with every machine known passing through at one time or another, yet there were still relics for the Safari to find. WooHoo!!!!

Tom Henrique

You were happier than a pig in mud Tom...and looked like it too! :detecting:

Tom thanks for the post. I have come to the same conclusion but it is on the beach. The Safari is the best beach machine that I have ever used. The Safari preforms very well in wet sand. I can detect the whole beach, dry sand, wet sand. It goes deep. I dug a dime today down 8-10". Many of the 400 plus coins that I have dug on different beaches with the Safari this year have been down over 4". I am digging missed coins from other seasons because the season so far has had only about 3 days that people could come to the beach for fun and sun. Today is one of those days people are at the beach having fun and sun.
Thanks for reading....Z

Derek (downdeep),

I still don't know how you came out of that location as clean as you did :lol:. I just finished cleaning the mud off my gear and stood my jeans over near the washing machine.

Let's do that again soon.

Later,
TomH

I think it has something to do with the fact I let YOU dig in the mud hole! :devil: But, for what it's worth, thats where the bullets were. All I got for staying clean was the flat button. :rolleyes: :cheers: