Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

STAY AWAY FROM CHINESE JUNK

C.J.M.

STAY away from Chinese look a like Garrett pin-pointers:eek:(n)

Attachments

• fake & real.jpg
    fake & real.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 135
Thanks for the heads up. Certainly cant tell the difference.
Garrett should change up the graphic's and serial numbers.

I try NOT to buy anything 'Made in China' You even have to check the labels on grocery items now. I stay away from food items from Asia. Most have low sanitary conditions. Stay away from the tilapia fish and dont buy any fish 'farm raised'. They eat their own poop !!! They had food coloring to feed for salmon to make them more orange !!! You gotta read the fine print on fish and shrimp labels, They have American names but back of label said Product of China !!!! Always be on the look out.....

HH
Donna(NJ)

I try NOT to buy anything 'Made in China' You even have to check the labels on grocery items now. I stay away from food items from Asia. Most have low sanitary conditions. Stay away from the tilapia fish and dont buy any fish 'farm raised'. They eat their own poop !!! They had food coloring to feed for salmon to make them more orange !!! You gotta read the fine print on fish and shrimp labels, They have American names but back of label said Product of China !!!! Always be on the look out.....

HH
Donna(NJ)
The markets are being flooded with Vietnam Fish also being raised in their rivers :thumbdown:

HH
Donna(NJ)
But one question, do you know what chickens eat unless raised in Organic Chicken Businesses where they are never allowed out of their cages?? I was raised on a farm & I know--but they have a CRAW where their food is ground--cut one open & looks as if it's full of fine gravel &/or sand! Ma

You can and should stay away from made in China but nearly everything has some ingredients made in China. Made in China equals inferior and against US interests. Bad enough, but the worst is the massive counterfeiting of our products. Everything made in China should be confined to the dollar store and that’s it!

With the current Economy Killing president we will see far less manufacturing in this nation. His Sons and most likely his ties to china will drive manufacturing out of this nation faster than ever before American Business is in for a real tough haul.

YEP its a wake up call for this nation we are back to square 1 BIDEN is in love with all the back-stabbing Chinese and their VIRUS.

Attachments

• 02-cheers-dt-1080-1200x630.jpg
    02-cheers-dt-1080-1200x630.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 102
  • AJHBZCGTJVDNBMXFU2SFYPOISQ.jpg
    AJHBZCGTJVDNBMXFU2SFYPOISQ.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 115
  • BidenForSale.jpg
    BidenForSale.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 102
  • BIDEN-Sean-Delonas-Easton-PA-2.jpg
    BIDEN-Sean-Delonas-Easton-PA-2.jpg