Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Steel Town silver

GoVidGo

I went out this afternoon after hitting an old steel mill town park this morning. I went to a Pittsburgh park. I went out with my GF Diggerbee and a friend, Dave, from my local metal detecting club. We arrived at the park and I saw some big old trees and pavillions and I thought that it would be a good place to start. Dave had his CTX3030, Diggerbee the AT Pro, and I had my Etrac.
Dave said he had hunted here before and found nothing, it might be hunted out. I suggested we try for a bit and if no one finds anything we can leave. We all agreed.
With no exageration, I turned on my Etrac, went up to the first big tree I saw, swung around the base, and within 4 swings, I had a solid 12-46 come up on the screen which usually means a quarter. 4 inches down, along the base of the tree, was a 1951 quarter! We stayed in that area of the park for the afternoon.