Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sterling St Vincent Depaul Medal / Arrowhead / Old Cork Top Bottle / Silver Coins And Many Others

floodplaindetector

Just wanted to share my finds from the last few hunts. All finds except the Arrowhead and the bottle
were found at public city parks and old schools. Minelab eTrac was the only machine used.
The arrowhead and the old bottle were found on my parent’s pasture land in Southwest North Dakota during a recent visit we made.
The St Vincent medal was found shortly after I pulled a 1945 mercury dime. It was about 6 inches deep and a screamer
of a signal once I got right over it. It was in a very tight window surrounded by iron though. I thought it was a quarter when I first heard it but was glad it was the medal.
My wife liked it so much it is around her neck now.

Thanks for taking a look!
Dave

Coin Finds
1937 Quarter
12 silver dimes back to 1897
1943 Silver War Nickel
1892 V nickel, 3 buffalos, and a few Jeffersons
29 Wheat Pennies back to 1911
Foreign Coin: a tiny 1962 Pakistan Paisa

Other Finds
Sterling St. Vincent DePaul ring.
Old Phy Ed Pin
Old Kid’s star burst Eagle ring
Kids Ship Ring
1969 Dog Tax Tag
Old Trolley? Transit Token (Cut out center, Pulled in the area of the 1892 Nickel)
Arrowhead (point and right notch is broke)
Small Medicine bottle with cork still in it.
Older Cub Scouts Summertime Award Pin
Old Curtis Key
Large MizPah Pendant
Old Spoon Handle
Misc. Buttons,etc.
ArrowheadAndOldCorkBottle.jpg
OldDimeCloseup.jpg
OldPhyEdPin.jpg
OldSpoonHandleAndOtherFinds.jpg
OldTransitTokenNickelAndKidsRing.jpg
SaturdayHunt.jpg
SilverAndShipRing.jpg
SterlingStVincentDePaulMedal.jpg
StVincentDePaulMedalShortlyAfterFinding.jpg
SundayAfterNoonHunt.jpg

That had to have fun outings.. geez you covered the dime spectrum and jewelry hits pretty impressively!!!

Just wanted to share my finds from the last few hunts. All finds except the Arrowhead and the bottle
were found at public city parks and old schools. Minelab eTrac was the only machine used.
The arrowhead and the old bottle were found on my parent’s pasture land in Southwest North Dakota during a recent visit we made.
The St Vincent medal was found shortly after I pulled a 1945 mercury dime. It was about 6 inches deep and a screamer
of a signal once I got right over it. It was in a very tight window surrounded by iron though. I thought it was a quarter when I first heard it but was glad it was the medal.
My wife liked it so much it is around her neck now.

Thanks for taking a look!
Dave

Coin Finds
1937 Quarter
12 silver dimes back to 1897
1943 Silver War Nickel
1892 V nickel, 3 buffalos, and a few Jeffersons
29 Wheat Pennies back to 1911
Foreign Coin: a tiny 1962 Pakistan Paisa

Other Finds
Sterling St. Vincent DePaul ring.
Old Phy Ed Pin
Old Kid’s star burst Eagle ring
Kids Ship Ring
1969 Dog Tax Tag
Old Trolley? Transit Token (Cut out center, Pulled in the area of the 1892 Nickel)
Arrowhead (point and right notch is broke)
Small Medicine bottle with cork still in it.
Older Cub Scouts Summertime Award Pin
Old Curtis Key
Large MizPah Pendant
Old Spoon Handle
Misc. Buttons,etc.
View attachment 14651View attachment 14652View attachment 14653View attachment 14654View attachment 14655View attachment 14656View attachment 14657View attachment 14658View attachment 14659View attachment 14660