Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Steve Herbasch question on v3i

Your message box was full, so I am copying and pasting my question here to you!

.....Hey steve, I see you are still using the v3i at times. Are you prospecting with it, coin shooting, relic hunting? I currently have the XLT for relics, the Nokta Fors CoRe Pro pack for coin shooting and CW relic hunting, and have just again added the v3i with the 1e inch ultimate coil for relic hunting and the 6x10 oval football whites coil for coins.

I have been playing around with Foxs programs and others from the whites forum. But again, these setups are for the good so in Florida. I will be relic hunting in Kentucky fields and pastures for relics and mostly old parks here in Indiana for coins, just to pass the time. The ground in KY is fairly mild and I've have great success for relics with the xlt and core.

Any suggestions, from your point of view for deep or decent relics we hunt for in KY? Disc, AM, RXG, etc? I have the headphones set for stereo mixed mode for disc in one ear, and the AM in the other. This way I can HEAR the null or threshold dropout for those deep relics on the v3i.

Thank you for all that you share for is on the forums with your experience and knowledge.

Thanks again,
Bubba aka David