Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

steve herschbach

desertdon

Hi Steve, saw you on the TV show on Cash and Treasures the other night! Your famous now LOL. Have a happy holiday season. Don

Hi Don,

True story at the mine is I usually am chomping on a stogie. I'm not really a smoker, but when I'm out at the mine I like to spit and cuss and smoke cigars and drink whiskey and just generally be an old grungy Alaskan prospector. But while we were filming they asked me not to smoke the cigar because " we don't want to send the wrong message"! Yup, people are going to see old Steve smoking that cigar, and run right out and get some and start smoking up a storm. Such is the awesome power of being a star!

It is not working with my wife, though. I tell her I'm a star so I should not have to take out the garbage but I'm getting no mileage out of it.

Have a politically incorrect Merry Christmas!!!!

Steve Herschbach

Steve, when I was driving longhaul truck, I had a run up to yellow knife, just as the spring thaw was starting, I was whereing long Johns, a long sleeve Livi Shirt, and a livi jacket. Those mosquitoe were bitting me in the back alll the way threw, felt like someone with a 50cc seringe. I finally rubbed myself down with desiel fuel, that did the trick, they were buzzing me, but would not land and bite. I finally got my load unloaded and headed back dowm to Great Falls MT. and stoped at the truck stop and took me a nice long hot shower. I had welps all over my back. Grubstake