Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still a bit confused. Which after market coils are compatible with the F19?

Treasurechic

I am interested in the NEL Superfly coil but it seems that it's not listed as an option for the F19. I tried contacting NEL and got no answer. It's confusing because it seems some coils for the F5 are compatible but I thought the G2 was pretty much the same detector? I don't want to buy until I'm sure. Any advice appreciated.

Don't wait for an answer from NEL. If you need to get information on their coils, ask a reputable dealer. All DD coils for the F5 should be fully compatible with the F19. Still, I would prefer buying a coil that would specify the 19 kHz machines in their list of compatible machines and that includes the G2/G2+ and F19.

What you want to avoid is a coil not compatible, i.e., not the same frequency.

A superfly listed for the Greek series Teknetics or for the fisher F5 (with screw on connector), gold bug, g2, f19, f11,22,44 ( with screw on connection) all will work.