Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still a few familiar faces here ...

The bands been broken up a bit here and in the Explorer forums with new machines and these being brushed aside. Shame all they had to do was improve/redesign the Sov for the water. For their price range though if you beach hunt especially they still are in the top handful.

Dew

Yes Art it has been a while since you been on here and it is great to see you checking out this forum as there is still some of us dedicated Sovereign and Excalibur user around.
I hope the world been treating you right Art as you are one of the greatest.

Rick

yes I am still in the bar business going on my 29Th year, but may have to give it up soon. Had 2 heat attacks and a tipple bypass and now I am told I have to have both knees replaced or will be in a wheelchair in about a year. As soon as my cardiologist say it is OK I will have it done.
Just haven't did much detecting in the last 2 years and miss it a lot, but can get out for a half hour to a hour and do enjoy it when I can, but really enjoy these forums and have to read them a couple times a day and see how everyone is doing and how many of the people that have been here for years that we know.

Good Luck Art.

Rick

Art,good to hear from you.Very cold here on my way out to the barn 9 degrees got to make sure the water isn't frozen.Sovereign still my favorite detector. Ron