Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still adding on -

steve in so la

I'm still adding junk rings to my two "rope o rings". I counted up about 7-8 years ago and had over 700 - maybe eight hundred or so by now. I've been digging over 35 years now . One time I went through them all carefully & discovered a gold one. Steve in so la

i1l4w1.jpg

2zqad1f.jpg

I like finding any rins but like the real ones much better. Lol

Congrats Steve--Ya the hunter for sure! Nancy can sure open that Jewelry Store for selling the ones she doesn't want! You sure did a lot of swinging & digging for 35 years! Hope you can keep on MD'ing for many more! Ma

Takes good health & determination! But when your back has a compression fracture & legs hardly hold a person on their two feet, it is impossible for me--But I had my good times & I have my detecting memories! :clap: Ma