Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still looking for fresh dropped coins???

zeekeys

I have decided to stop looking for just dropped coins to prove that people still carry coins in their pockets. The proof is that people still carry coins but not in the great numbers of people that did carry coins before. So less coins freshly dropped? :shrug: Anyway here is the last 3 hunts of popping coins. F70: Sens@53, Thresh@-3, Disc@20, Tones@4H, Notch@tabs. Digging high tones mostly. This the tight coin program I use in my hunting. Here are the results:

n/t

All that matters is your having fun and it sounds like you are. That silver piece looks nice, keep the post coming enjoy sharing your hunts. My brother wv62 and myself need to hit this one old country school yard before the kids get back to school so we're looking forward to getting back in there, last time we hunted the front and you could tell no one had ever hunted it before so we need to finish hunting around back.

What a nice assortment Zeek. Always more interesting with a little variety:thumbup:---IB

I haven't carried change for quite a while myself. Throw it in containers and seed it in with my tumbled coins that I roll and take to the bank. At least there are a few newer looking coins in each roll doing it that way. LOL You may have to dig a couple inches deeper Z, but seems like there are still pretty good numbers of modern coins to be had. I do agree, though, there are now less of them. Nice on your haul and a piece of silver there to boot. :thumbup: HH jim tn

Elton as you can see that there are still a good deal of coins in the ground at the 1"-3" range. I enjoy popping those guys out.
Still looking 52 Just remember to go back and dig those guys up. You will probably have a few surprises in the back of the school. Good luck to you and your brother.
I dig only coin signals unless something the F70 does different on a signal that I would pass up. A sound beep, double beeps, or dances around with mostly coin numbers from high to low.
IB every time I dig a signal I am telling myself I know what this is before I dig it. I am getting much better but still am wrong a good many times. Thanks guys and Happy Trails....Z