Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still more GS 5 gold

Reg

I had a friend just send me a pic of 3 nuggets he recently found with his GS 5. This time the gold was found in the US. He just wanted people to know that "we can't just have pictures of Aussie gold on his forum".

Since he wasn't sure just how to post the pic, I told him I would post it for him. The sizes are .7, 1, and 3.2 grams.

Reg

G'day all,

My thanks to Reg for posting the picture for me.. Heck, I just learned to paste, so maybe the next step will be how to post pictures. :blink:

The nuggets were found in probably the most hammered area of N. Nevada and if not less than 100 detectorists have been in that area, I'll eat my hat.. I also could not use my sd2200 where the nuggets were found due to terrible EM noise...

They were found in depths of 3 to 5 inches in heavy brush with the 14" NF Eliptical coil. I installed a "swing arm" on my GS5 and it really helps in moving and drawing the coil in and out of the brush...

Cheers, --Jim--

Thank Jim, I have a Bro-inlaw out that way and maybe next year I could use this as a reason to go cross country. Keepa beeping, Wyndham