Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

still trying to get in contact

jimmy clark

Ive called every number that's been given to me, trying to contact centreville repair shop to send my detector in for repair. about 9 months ago, I called twice a week for two months. kelp getting answer machine. left my number several times, no call back. I gave up until last week. I started back calling again. now Im just not getting any answer. any advice on contacting them?

Ive called every number that's been given to me, trying to contact centreville repair shop to send my detector in for repair. about 9 months ago, I called twice a week for two months. kelp getting answer machine. left my number several times, no call back. I gave up until last week. I started back calling again. now Im just not getting any answer. any advice on contacting them?
That sounds bad.

Did you try fazebook? Just an idea...

Ive emailed them several times also. but not lately I will check garrett thanks
Best to call.
At least that's always worked in the past for me.
Messages didn't work as well.
Get ahold of a person.
Though the Tech and Repair answered back.
Good Luck

Emails worked for me to get the MXT speaker fixed. Took it on up to Bob and got it back a week later. Good luck.

I called two weeks ago,maybe less. Guy picked right up and we talked for awhile.
I called two weeks ago,maybe less. Guy picked right up and we talked for awhile.
well, about eight months ago, I started calling. about three times a week. I did that for at least 2 months. I gave up an emailed him three times no response. I started back calling him about two weeks ago. called him three times in that period of time. got message machine, I left my number, still no response. I contacted garrett, they don't have nothing to do with whites or their repair jobs. I also emailed bob a few days ago. so I guess ill sale my mx sport, which works great, but is no longer waterproof. that's what I was going to do, get it re waterproofed, ill asked 260.00 for the sport w.p. headphones 7 inch dd coil. headphone conversion cable. an let someone else try to get in touch with centreville. sorry for my long speech.

the repair center finely contacted me. thanks all.