Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Still wondering if....

A

Anonymous

we will be getting a bonus check this year. Last year's was %500+ so it was nice to get another detector with it. If we get on this year I doubt it will even be close to $500 - maybe around $200+. Still that would be nice too.
Heard we may not get any because (1) someone - an associate - helped a customer take a tv set out the doors and it was never paid for. Oh forgot to mention it was a flat screen HDTV $3,000 television and (2) a customer brought in a tv in its original packing. A supervisor was called to verify the contents and the supervisor authorized payment to the customer. Problem is the supervisor didn't check the contents of the carton - it only contained the packing material - no tv set. Not sure how much this unit was.
It is not uncommon for people to buy tvs then because it won't fit in the vehicle leave the packaging behind - sitting on the dolly used to tote it out to their vehicle. I guess someone felt brave and just brought the box back in - and got paid some big bucks - for recycling the cardboard????
These people still work for the company and instead of having them pay any price for their lack of doing their jobs they (the company) wants all to be taught a lesson. Certainly unfair to those who did no wrong.
Certainly doesn't create incentive to to do a job well since they don't feel they will be rewarded for hard work but only penalized for someone else messing up.
Although it would be nice to buy another (water) detector, I'd be happy to get one of those fancy new elliptical coils for my Garrett.
Guess will have to wait and see.
Oh yeah last year, someone helped a customer take a computer out to the car and helped get it in the car and no receipt was ever produced and the associate though told his wife had the receipt and she was in the car - there was no receipt or wife in the car.
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

theft is rising more and more! With the ten commandments not being taught in school and lots not going to church while growing up, you can see why so many are going astray & doing wrong! The signs of the times!
God Bless!
Betty

and found someone had taken several CDs (movies/music) put them into the toilet and filled the bowl with them and had flushed the toilet and left them there.
We have a lot of theft of CDs and small electronic items but we have people eating product as they walk around shopping (grazing like cattle as they go - and sure they don't pay for the things they eat), stealing of items like medications and aspirins.
In our store not every security 'ball' has a camera in it so a lot of things are never seen.
Found someone had taken a $99 cellphone and stuffed the plastic container in the tank of one of the toilets in the women's bathroom. The greeters they have are slow at being able to catch people going out the door when the alarm goes off so crooks feel safe that they can get away because they are younger and faster.
Only the honest will stop at the doors when the alarm goes off and I;ve seen times the alarm goes off and people stop but there is no one to check their items and receipt.
Oh well. Hope we do get a bonus check of some sort.
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

I pray you will get a bonus, too, as they shouldn't punish the good, honest workers along with the lazy, dishonest ones!
My sister-in-law's friend's husband works or worked at Wal-Mart as a guard and caught a woman stealing bras from the store, she wore them under her blouse, she was heavy so could do it, I guess! Goes on all the time by what is seen on TV by hidden cameras!
One thing for sure, each will have to answer to God for what they do unless they repent & accept Jesus as their own personal Savior before they breathe their last breath!
No sin nor sinners will ever enter into God's glory!
Darkness and light don't mix!
God Bless!
Betty