Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

STINKFOOT--I finally got my depth test up!!

Johnny Cache

Ok, check it out!

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mkqu3cs2#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=cSTEBMC9Kk4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcSTEBMC9Kk4%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player

The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

Yep - works on IE for me but not on Firefox. Nice airtesting.

Had to reregister the RTSP protocol. But then I realized that if I had VLC installed then all would have been well from the start so I'll just do that. When I uninstalled something else a while ago it also took out VLC as it came with that program. Everything works now after putting VLC into place with Firefox. Maybe this will help the next person out that might run into the same problem.