Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stopped by to say Hello and Blessings

Philo_NY

To All My Brother's and Sister's in the Lord.... What a difference in the last three or four years in our country. Prophecy is coming to pass and we are in the thick of things that we all have been talking about here. The Lord is about to separate his people, and I pray he protects everyone of us and our families. On another note, metal detecting wise, it's been very good hunting here in NY, digging some a nice Seated Coins, Buttons, Buckles, Musket Balls, Rings and relics. Beach season is about to begin here. but it looks like last year, not many bathers as the water is still cold, and temps have been a bit lower than last year, but let's see what happens... God bless you all...

Philo+NY

Hello Philo....sure is good to hear from you and glad you are able to find a lot of coins and goodies! Yes, it looks more and more that the signs of this generation is showing that we are much closer to Jesus' returning than ever before and we must hold to our faith and do what is right in God's sight by serving and worshiping Him in Spirit and in Truth for the saving of many lost souls for Jesus so they have eternal life also! The sinners are waxing worse and worse, but we Christians should be shining brighter and brighter in a world that is growing darker and darker as too many leave what faith they may have had for the fulfilling of the lusts and greed of their flesh! Please Lord send a great revival and help us save more souls for Your Kingdom! Amen! Ma

Good to see you again. Sounds like you have been have a good time detecting.

Hello Philo, you likely don't know me but I want to wish you continued good hunts & God's blessings. Yes...Jesus is coming back soon and we all get ready. Have a great weekend.

Hope you stick around. :thumbup: