Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

STP Posi-Loc Deus+ headphones

hey all,
just finished another set of headphones.
This set I built mainly for my deus but also wanted to make them compatible with all my other machines also. They have dual volume control with 600 ohm speakers, but this set has the 3 position(ctx compatible) compatibility switch, along with the cord connection on the left while on the right is the deus setup along with its own 2 position mute switch. I installed gel pads on this set also and even though they don't fit the edge of the msa cups perfect, they are comfortable as heck. This set is going to be my set which will be used with my deus and the racer mainly...what do you all think? My thinking was it would be awesome to own a set of wireless deus headphones but also be able to use them with any other machine out there and all the deus has I have saw don't allow for that option.

Very fine! :clapping: You could be onto something here..I'm sure everyone is wondering.......would you build any of these for sale??

Mud

thanks Mud! I havent really given much thought to building them for others as I have been into just building them for myself. I might would do it in the future though. The bigger issue is the amount I spend building them and adding all the extras to them would make them on the expensive side...

mudpuppy said:
Very fine! :clapping: You could be onto something here..I'm sure everyone is wondering.......would you build any of these for sale??

Mud

Well...just a thought...that AtPro headphone cable mod you did was very trick and sorely needed too...that damn wire is right in the way!:rant:
Mud