Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Straight MXT

Xergix

I have my new MXT , i saw that is a few longer than my old M6, also is less manageable, I then replaced the central tube with M6 central tube, now is fine but I thought, no one has thought of it before?
There is some contraindication to this?

Been there, done that.

Did the same on my xlt when it was new. (many many moons ago). Swapped the middle xlt one with the middle IDX rod. Luved this combo.

Good Luck and Happy Legal Hunting

well, Vito, I thought it was a good idea, but i don't find the short rod on white's accessories, only S rod.

good finds :)

Your correct, it is not on the website.

If you want to order one you can call 800-547-6911 or you can email sales@whiteselectronics.com.
The part is the GMT painted rod (which is the middle rod on the GMT, M6, BHID, Surf DF, IDX, and ID)

Part Number: 500-0288-1
MSRP: $9.95

Hope this was helpful.

Andrea H.

Never felt the need for a part-number, because my dealer had thrown in this spare part for free as he did with the extended lower rod.