Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

straight rod for sovereign

signalseeker

Some time ago I bought a (metal) straight rod with hand grip for my Sovereign on Ebay. It came with no arm cuff or lower shaft & was designed for using chest or hip mounted. There is no attachment for the control box or meter. I believe the maker was from Arizona.I have been unable to locate his contact info. Can anyone help ?

SS,Most use a Whites arm cuff very inexpensive and work very,if your current lower shaft fits,a whites lower shaft will fit also,another problem if the curl nut is missing use one of Pluggers lower shaft connectors or locks usually 12 bucks and work better than the stock setup.I'm not sure why you need to contact the manufacturer in AZ.Good Luck Ron

Give plugger a e-mail explain what you need . Jim
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Straight-Shaft-for-Minelab-Sovereign-GT-Metal-Detector-Elite-Advantage-/300790030277?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item46087b9fc5

This upper straight rod shaft setup from AZ maker is really decent & very light. I used arm cuff & lower shaft from from Sovereign on this & it works fine.I still have mine but I'm looking for the same for a friend who just bought a GT. Plugger has similar setup for Excal with adjustment holes drilled on the side of upper shaft instead of bottom (like Sov).Not a problem to drill a new hole on the side to lower shaft to match up holes. I just was wondering if perhaps someone had purchased one of these AZ upper shafts on Ebay.I believe make was "Bill Quinn" ?